What you will see

Hey everyone!! And welcome to my blog! I hope that you all enjoy everything that i put on here. Some of it will be really random. But that is just how i am. I will try to update my blog as often as possible. Please leave comments..... Love you all!



Jessica



June 23, 2010

Growing up......

Day my life changed......



So I'm pretty sure that the day my life changed was june 17th 2010. That was the day that I found out that I was moving to Chicago to work for the company my dad is with Sevensons Environmental Services. So that day I had to tell my friends I was leaving and hope that they would understand. There are alot of reasons why I needed to get out of knoxville. One reason was the fact that I have been looking for a job for the past 6 months and I wasnt getting anything. Another reason is because this is a great oppourtunity for me to learn a new skill and plus i get to see what my dad does and I get to be what he started out as. So Friday I spent all of my time with my friends. Saturday I packed and got to see one of the best guys ever for just a little bit. Sunday I traveled all day. I had a lot of time to think and to write. I might post some of my writings on here but im not sure yet. Once I got to chicago my dad picked me up at the airport. And then we were off to see Grandma and Papa. It was so good to see them. My Grandma is deffinetly not the person she was when I was growing up she is like a little child and when she is telling a story she forgets sometimes what she is saying and gets frusturated. (if you didnt know my grandma on my moms side has alztymers disease sp) So I saw my Grandma and then all four of us went over to my aunt and uncles for Ribs! They were soo good. O yea thats another reason why I came to chicago so i can see my grandma more. She is getting worse everyday. :( I took some pics so I will post them soon.







First day on the Job......



So I woke up at 5:30am this morning was ready to leave by 620 like my dad said we would. So we left the apartment at 6:20 and our apartment complex is haveing there residents apperciation week. So we got some breakfest to go even though I had already at a bowl of ceral. So then we were off to the jobsite. I was kind of overwhelmed at first with new people and all. But it was ok cause my dad was there. O and I cant call him dad at work I have to call him Boss or something just not dad. It is going to be really hard to break a habit that I have had for 21 years. Basicaly the first day I just followed the "Boss" around. Filled out the job application and other forms. There was not one moment were I wasnt doing something and I loved it! Im not really sure if i could explain exactly what i do..... I guess intil i get trained I do everything. I will take some pics of this amazing apartment and post them on here soon. I guess that is all for now. I will post poems and other stuff soon.......







Love always,



Jessica

1 comment:

  1. It's Christine and I miss u!!!! I can't wait for you to come back for a weekend.

    ReplyDelete